Need commercial auto insurance to protect your business vehicles? Business auto insurance can cover legal bills, medical expenses, and property damage if a business vehicle is involved in an accident. Contact SIG today!
Here are some of the types of bonds we can provide:
- Contract Bonds
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply bonds
- Commercial Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds – Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds – Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official – Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds – Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- ERISA (Pension Plans),
- Business Services Bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
- Financial Institution Bonds and E&O Coverage
- Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
To find out more about our surety products and services, contact Smudz Insurance Group today.
General liability insurance protects your company if you cause injury to others or damage to others’ property. Protect your business from claims of bodily injury, property damage, and more. Contact us today for a free quote!
D&O liability insurance protects the personal assets of corporate directors and officers of privately held companies, and their spouses, in the event they are personally sued by employees, vendors, competitors, investors, customers, or other parties, for actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company. Call SIG today for additional information!
Employment benefits liability (EBL) is designed to cover employers from errors and omissions that may occur during the administration of employee benefit plans. Contact SIG today for coverage that applies to life insurance, health benefits, retirement plans, disability insurance, and much more.
Errors and Omissions (E&O), a form of professional liability insurance, is designed to protect employees and employers against clients’ claims of negligence or inadequate work. E&O insurance is useful whenever you or your employees provide a service that a client could claim is inadequate or tied to negligence. Call today if your business falls into this category.
Inland Marine insurance is a “floater” policy, which simply means the coverage goes where the insured property goes. Contact SIG to further discuss this policy that covers any property that is movable, transportable or involved in transferring information.
Commercial property insurance covers your business’s real estate and its contents. Business property insurance is coverage that can protect your company’s physical assets from unexpected events, including fires, windstorms, theft, and vandalism. Call today for additional information!
What’s peace of mind worth to you? An umbrella policy provides additional layers of liability protection. If the liability limits are exhausted on your insurance policy, your umbrella insurance policy takes over and provides you with additional protection. The cost is minimal compared to the comfort of knowing you’re covered. Contact us today!